The 98th Paratroopers Division (nicknme Ha-Esh"/"The Fire) is an airborne division in in the Israeli Defence Forces (IDF). The brigade comprises 1 active duty brigade and 4 reserve brigades. The division was established in 1982, prior to which parachute corps comprised independent brigades.
- 35th Flying Serpent Paratroopers Brigade (Regular)
- 226th Ha-Nesher ha-Shahor/The Black Eagle Paratroopers Brigade (Reserve)
- 551th Hetzei Ha-Esh/Arrows of Fire Paratroopers Brigade (Reserve)
- 623th Hod Ha-Hanit/Head of the Spear Paratroopers Brigade (Reserve)
- 646th Shualey Merom/Sky Foxes Paratroopers Brigade (Reserve)
- Maglan/Ibis Special Forces Deep Penetration Demolition Unit
- Unit 7298 Mocngeat Special Forces Anti-Aircraft Parchuting Unit