| This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Heckler & Koch HK21. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Twilight 2000 Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
This article may need to be modified to reflect the Twilight 2000 world.
The Heckler & Koch HK21 is a general purpose machine gun.
The HK 21 was developed in 1961 by small arms manufacturer Heckler & Koch and based on the 7.62 mm G3 automatic rifle. It fires the 7.62x51mm NATO rifle cartridge.
- MG21 licence manufactured in Mexico by SEDENA
- M/968 license manufactured in Portugal by Fábrica do Braço de Prata
- HK11A1 automatic rifle, optimized for magazine feed only, 7.62x51mm NATO caliber
- HK13E light machine gun, magazine fed, 5.56x45mm NATO caliber
- HK23E light machine gun, belt-fed, 5.56x45mm NATO caliber