This is an anti-tank missile system in use with the Chinese People's Liberation Army.
Main Tactical and Technical Specifications of the Weapon System:Edit
- Max Range: 5000 m
- Calibre: 152 mm
- Weight of the tube contained missile: 37 Kg
- Penetration: more than 1200 mm
- Elevation: ± 10°; azimuth: ± 200°
- High anti-jamming capability
- Command transmission distance: < 5.5 km
- Night fighting capability: detection, 4 km; recognition, > 2.5 km
- Mounted on vehicle and helicopter
- Complete technical support system
- Thermal Imaging Sight
- Detection Range: 4000m
- Recognition Range: 2500m
- Laser Transmission Unit
- Command Transmission Range: 5500m
Vehicle with Red Arrow 9 Anti-tank Missile Weapon System:Edit
- Also take a look at our page Wz551.
- Main Specifications
- Combat weight: 13.75 tons
- Total number of missile carried: 12 rounds
- Searching range: azimuth, ±200°; elevation, ±10°
- Missiles can be launched normally when the carrying vehicle is on the slop less than 10°.
- Automatic and manual operating modes are designed for launch unit elevation, missile loading and launching tube disposal.
- The periscope optical sight can find a target over 7 Km.