The North American Conflict Has several major fronts:
- Chinese forces have secured several small towns in the western United States.
- Canadians claim large sections along the northern border, including most of New England.
- American forces are fighting against an effective insurgency in northern Mexico.
- Russia controls the rich oil deposits of Alaska and the northwestern Canadian territories.
- The United States is split into rival factions trying to claim presidency and re-unite the country. Many cities and towns, however, are simply operating as individual city states.
- The Southeastern U.S. has fared better than the rest of the U.S., creating a loose confederation of states.